Sales & Marketing Associate
HOUSEWRIGHT is looking for a dedicated, professional associate who can share our story with clients and the design community.
You will work closely with our customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions.
You will also dive in behind the scenes to tell the story of Housewright through product photography, photo editing, newsletters and social media.
You should have:
- an interest in interior design and a love of home furnishings.
- experience in retail storekeeping.
- knowledge of inventory management and Shopify a plus.
- have good organizational and time management skills.
- maintain a professional demeanor when dealing with vendors and clients.
- knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience with product photography, photo editing & marketing a plus.
- Availability weekdays as well as weekends
- Part time or full time depending upon your skill set.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Manage inventory in Shopify & merchandizing on the floor.
- Perform stock-related duties; pricing, labeling, and packing.
- Create tear sheets and sales materials for potential clients.
- Facilitate shipping and delivery arrangements for shop sales.
- Support and/or spearhead marketing!
Our Ideal candidate will have their own vehicle, be comfortable moving furniture and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Associate Applicant” in the subject line.